Here you can see the live in front of the Basic Court as well as the statement of Davor Dragicevic who announced that the trial will be postponed because, as he said, he has information that prosecutor Dalibor Vreco will not appear.
The main trial in the case against two criminal technicians of the Banja Luka Police Administration, Mikica Marjanc and Zoran Bosnjak, is scheduled to continue today in the Basic Court in Banja Luka, on suspicion of committing the crime of “Preventing Evidence”, , which could and should have served as important evidence in the investigation. According to unofficial information, the hearing at which the material evidence should be presented will not be held today, due to the absence of the prosecutor of the District Public Prosecutor’s Office in Banja Luka.
So far, four hearings have been held, and on the last of November 4, defense witnesses, court expert Zoran Obradovic and inspectors Sinisa Kojdic and Mirko Zivkovic were heard. The last hearing was marked by a heated debate between defense lawyer Damir Alagić and prosecutor Dalibor Vrećo.
The father of the murdered Banja Luka student, Davor Dragicevic, pointed out at the time that the search was a farce, “bearing in mind that the indictment in this case is represented by prosecutor Dalibor Vreco”, who, according to Dragicevic, the Prosecutor’s Office of BiH excluded the case.
Dragicevic also commented on this procedure yesterday, when members of the group “Justice for David” supplemented the criminal report against police officers for apprehending 10 members of the group on July 7 last year. He reiterated that the trial was staged due to the “alleged disappearance of underwear”.
“Underwear was intentionally destroyed because of what happened during the strangulation, and we all know what the liquid that is in the panties is to prove it,” said Dragicevic.
He also pointed out that he was waiting to see how the Prosecutor’s Office of Bosnia and Herzegovina would announce the case.
JUSTICE FOR DAVID